FETTE COMPACTING –UPCOMING SEMINARS
Maximizing Press Performance Workshop
Date: March 4-5, 2020
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Make sure to sign up for our 1st, 2-day hands-on workshop in sunny Fort Lauderdale, FL. This seminar will offer hands-on learning featuring a turret, various spare parts, and more!
Please contact KYcaza@fetteamerica.com today to secure your space!
FCA/Glatt Granulation and Compression Workshop
Date: March 18, 2020
Location: Indianapolis, IN
To sign up for this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: April 28-20, 2020
Location: Jacob Javits Center, New York, NY
For the first time ever in the US, we will be displaying the F10i machine. We’ll also have on display our latest encapsulation machine, the FEC20.
Stop by our booth to meet the Fette Compacting team and see a live demo of both machines!
Date: May 7-13, 2020
Location: MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA – Dusselforf, Germany
Pack Expo/Healthcare Packing Expo
Date: November 8-11, 2020
Location: McCormick Place, Chicago, IL
Come see the new FEC20 and P2020 machines displayed at Pack Expo.
Fette Compacting Seminar with Johnny Rullan
Date: November 2020
Location: Puerto Rico
During this 2-day seminar, we’ll review tableting, troubleshooting, tooling & efficiency.
Fette Compacting – Open Training Classes
Has your Fette certification expired?
Are you a Fette user and want to be certified?
We are excited to introduce a new series of OPEN training classes, held here at our Competence Center in Rockaway, NJ. These classes will be limited in the number of attendees but will be open to ALL of our customers based on a first come, first serve basis. With the variety of our customer base, we expect that these classes will bring a wealth of shared knowledge to further enhance your training experience.
- All classes are performed by our factory-trained Service Engineers.
- Reservations must be secured within the first week of each month.
- Reservations are secured on a first come, first served basis.
- Classes will be limited in size.
- Training Manuals and/or documentation will be provided to those who participate.
- Certification will be given to those who successfully complete the hands-on and written assessments.
- Classes are $1,250 per attendee, per class.
- Purchase order or credit cards are accepted and must be provided at the time of sign up.
**For additional questions you can reach out to Bill Garneau.
***To secure your reservation, please contact Renee Accetta by calling our main number (973) 586-8722 and asking for Renee.