FETTE COMPACTING –UPCOMING SEMINARS
INTERPHEX, the premier event dedicated to pharmaceutical and biotechnology innovation, technology and knowledge from development through commercialization, will be postponed due to the COVID-19 virus.
Due to the dynamin spread of the COVID-19 virus, Interpack 2020 has been postponed until next year.
New Date: February 25, 2021 to March 3, 2021
Location: MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA – Dusselforf, Germany
Pack Expo/Healthcare Packing Expo
Date: November 8-11, 2020
Location: McCormick Place, Chicago, IL
Come see the new FEC20 and P2020 machines displayed at Pack Expo.
Fette Compacting Seminar with Johnny Rullan
Date: November 2020
Location: Puerto Rico
During this 2-day seminar, we’ll review tableting, troubleshooting, tooling & efficiency.
Please be sure to check back for updates on current and future events.
Fette Compacting – Open Training Classes
Has your Fette certification expired?
Are you a Fette user and want to be certified?
We are excited to introduce a new series of OPEN training classes, held here at our Competence Center in Rockaway, NJ. These classes will be limited in the number of attendees but will be open to ALL of our customers based on a first come, first serve basis. With the variety of our customer base, we expect that these classes will bring a wealth of shared knowledge to further enhance your training experience.
- All classes are performed by our factory-trained Service Engineers.
- Reservations must be secured within the first week of each month.
- Reservations are secured on a first come, first served basis.
- Classes will be limited in size.
- Training Manuals and/or documentation will be provided to those who participate.
- Certification will be given to those who successfully complete the hands-on and written assessments.
- Classes are $1,250 per attendee, per class.
- Purchase order or credit cards are accepted and must be provided at the time of sign up.
**For additional questions you can reach out to Bill Garneau.