FETTE COMPACTING –UPCOMING SEMINARS
Date: October 19-21, 2021
Location: Jacob Javits Center, New York, NY
Stop by our booth 2505C at Interphex.
Maximizing Press Performance
Date: November 10-11, 2021
Location: Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Downtown, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fette Compacting America is pleased to invite you to a two-day Hands-On Workshop on Maximizing Press Performance. This workshop will offer hands-on learning featuring a turret, rebuild of compression station, tooling, spare parts, and more! The cost is $99/per person.
Fette Compacting – Open Training Classes
Has your Fette certification expired?
Are you a Fette user and want to be certified?
We are excited to introduce a new series of OPEN training classes, held here at our Competence Center in Rockaway, NJ. These classes will be limited in the number of attendees but will be open to ALL of our customers based on a first come, first serve basis. With the variety of our customer base, we expect that these classes will bring a wealth of shared knowledge to further enhance your training experience.
- All classes are performed by our factory-trained Service Engineers.
- Reservations must be secured within the first week of each month.
- Reservations are secured on a first come, first served basis.
- Classes will be limited in size.
- Training Manuals and/or documentation will be provided to those who participate.
- Certification will be given to those who successfully complete the hands-on and written assessments.
- Classes are $1,250 per attendee, per class.
- Purchase order or credit cards are accepted and must be provided at the time of sign up.
**For additional questions you can reach out to Bill Garneau.