At Fette Compacting, we are an industry leader in the manufacture of tablet press machines. All of our integrated equipment solutions for industrial tablet and capsule production operations are fully backed by our extensive customer support services, ensuring our customers’ machines run effectively and efficiently. Whether you need assistance with equipment commissioning, servicing, or modernization, our highly experienced and knowledgeable technicians are available for on-site or on-the-phone support around the clock and around the globe.
About Fette Compacting America
Established in 1991, Fette Compacting America is a distinct business entity that focuses on the sales and support of high-speed rotary tablet presses and capsule fillers manufactured by Fette Compacting. The facility is located in Rockaway, New Jersey, which strategically positions it as a support center for customers in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Spare Parts & Support Services at Fette Compacting America
In addition to serving as the main U.S. distribution center for Fette Compacting tableting and capsule filling machinery, Fette Compacting America also provides a number of equipment support services to customers. Our Rockaway facility’s main service offering is OEM spare parts services, which ensure customers always have access to high-quality replacement parts for their machines. We also offer the following services:
- Lab Trials, Testing, and Products Demos: Our technical center is fully equipped with all of the resources and spaces needed to handle every aspect of tablet press development, including lab trials, factory acceptance testing, and product demonstrations.
- R&D Support: We maintain the highest quality tablet presses and capsule filling products in the field. By continually utilizing the most up-to-date technology and developing new systems and services, we ensure we can continue to meet, and often exceed, the equipment needs of our customers.
- Training: Properly operating a tablet press or capsule filler requires more than knowing how to push the stop and start buttons. We provide operator training programs to ensure each customer’s employees are comprehensively prepared to run and maintain the equipment.
- Rebuilds: While investing in new technology is essential for your company to stay competitive, budgets don’t always allow for brand-new equipment. In these cases, refurbishing your old equipment is a cost-effective way to maintain your productivity even as your equipment ages. Our experts will assess your equipment to see if rebuilding/refurbishing is a valid option for you.
- Upgrades: Upgrading your existing equipment is at times more cost-effective than replacing it. Additionally, it can offer advantages like increased productivity, reduced production costs, prolonged service life, improved product quality, and more.
- Preventative Maintenance: No machine functions perfectly forever. Regular inspection and maintenance are key to prolonging the life of your equipment and keep it running smoothly.
- Press Calibration>: Calibration and recalibration are necessary to ensure equipment is operating and continues to operate at its highest potential, and continues to function as intended by the equipment ventor
Partner With Fette Compacting America for Your Tableting Needs
Fette Compacting America is a trusted partner for tablet press sales and support needs. We take this trust seriously, doing everything in our power to ensure customers are fully served and satisfied. For example, our Lifetime Efficiency programs aim to ensure each customer’s machines remain in optimal working condition throughout their expected service lives.